Altaron

Witaj w Altaronie!

Znajdujesz się na krawędzi między światem realnym,
a magicznym Altaronem. Zrób krok do przodu i przeżyj
niesamowitą przygodę!

Connect with Facebook

Wróć   Forum Altaron.pl > Altaron.pl > Sugestie i Propozycje

Krótka Wiadomość
[2023-05-02 14:55] Wprowadziliśmy kolejne drobne zmiany i poprawki. Przed zalogowaniem się do gry prosimy o pobranie najnowszej wersji klienta. Zachęcamy do zapoznania się ze szczegółową listą zmian.

Komunikaty

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
Stare 04-12-17, 14:40   #1
fairywendy9x

Domyślnie Dwie Bronie - "Odkurzenie" Starego Systemu

The Top Must Know Shoe Tips Around

Searching for perfect shoes is likely something you love or hate. If you want to learn more about shoe shopping, you have to learn a bit more about shoes. The tips below can help you become savvy when it comes to buying shoes.

Wet the bottom of your feet and step on some paper. The wet will show you your arch type. This will help you choose the right fit.

A good pair of shoes will be comfortable from the get go. Breaking those shoes in can be painful and cause you to develop feet problems.

Buy a shoe that ties and one that doesn't to help you in the morning.

Don't overpay or too little for your shoes.

Never purchase painful shoes that you think will feel better once they've been worn a couple of times. This usually won't work and you may end up with a pair of useless shoes. The singular exception is if you plan to have the shoes stretched to accommodate corns or corns.

Build a good shoe collection that gives you will have something appropriate to wear for each occasion.You are going to have much better results when you coordinate your shoes with your outfit.

When selecting toddler shoes, consider what they need and not the style. As toddlers begin walking, the extra stability helps avoid injury. Tennis shoes are perfect for new walkers. Any shoes that have slick surface underneath should be avoided.

Be certain to hold off until late day when you're shoe shopping. Feet can swell throughout the hours of the day pass. Plan your shoe shopping trip towards the afternoon. This means the shoes will always fit.

Make sure to waterproof suede and leather or suede.Take proper care of your shoes so they will last much longer.

A black sharpie marker can be a quick fix for a scuffed black leather shoe. This will make the heel of your shoe to remain sharp and black.

Find inserts for high heels. Doing so will make your favorite pair more comfy and may spare your toes from getting hurt.

It is imperative that your shoes fit you properly. Your feet are always changing just as the rest of your body. Never simply rely on the size you're used to wearing.

If you're going to shell out good cash for shoes, make sure you will get enough use to justify the cost. Don't buy pricy red flats if you already have five pairs already. The most expensive pair in your closet should be sensible black heels that are for daily wear.

Do some comparison shopping before you buy shoes at your local store. You can frequently find a lower price online for the same shoes. This will help you get some great shoes without paying a ton.

There should be a half an inch space in-between your foot and the end of your foot. This can be measured by turning your thumb sideways and pressing on your foot's top.

Velcro fasteners on the shoes are great for toddlers. Velcro makes it easy for children to put on and shoes that have velcro fasteners are not usually anymore expensive than shoes with shoelaces.

Shoe shopping is either fun except when you don't find any that are right for you.Sign up for email alerts offered by your favorite shoe retailers. You should get a big birthday surprise!

Get to know the clerks that work at your favorite shoe stores you like. They will be able to tell you about sales and provide you discounts.

Don't think about just the latest trends when you shop for shoes. The best shoes are the ones you love; they are not what everyone is wearing.

Get water shoes to make sure that your feet don't get blisters while enjoying the pool. They cover your feet like a second skin. The rough cement on the bottom of the pool will not cause your feet any pain, so you avoid blisters.

Walk around in the store for a while in them before you buy them.The backs shouldn't ride up and down on the heel. Heels that do this will be especially difficult and uncomfortable.

You never want to wear your good leather shoes in the rain. Leather starts to stretch when wet https://www.footguru.net/best-insole...nding-all-day/ This stretching can become permanent, meaning your new shoes no longer fit. If you need to go out in the rain, be prepared to carry your leather shoes to change into at your destination.

Don't buy shoes that are too tight; it is not likely they will stretch to fit your foot. Shoes that are not comfortable can be a lot of foot issues.

Do you know a bit more about shoes now? You have to shop for shoes at some point. Now, you know how to find a good pair.

Ostatnio edytowane przez fairywendy9x ; 11-04-18 o 06:49
fairywendy9x jest nieaktywny   Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Stare 04-12-17, 16:22   #2
kasko43

Domyślnie

dlaczego nie napiszesz tego z glownego konta ? tylko robisz konto na posty...

a co do zmian to admini robia mapy i nie tylko a nie zmiana jakiegos duela
kasko43 jest nieaktywny   Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Stare 04-12-17, 22:02   #3
makozul

Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał kasko43 Zobacz post
a co do zmian to admini robia mapy i nie tylko a nie zmiana jakiegos duela
tak, updejt już wkrótce!! XD
makozul jest nieaktywny   Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Stare 04-12-17, 22:12   #4
Rahilux

Wyślij wiadomość poprzez Gadu Gadu do Rahilux
Domyślnie

Z tego co wiem Comum jako jeden z nielicznych ma te 160 zręki i ma bardzo duże korzyści z bycia dualem.

Trzeba by się spytać jego, aczkolwiek on ma już bodajże dmg ponad 160% albo 170% z dwóch smoczych tasaków, czy tam tizon czy co on ma ;d.
Rahilux jest nieaktywny   Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Stare 04-12-17, 22:33   #5
Camol

Domyślnie

Z tego co wiem, a wiem dosyć trochę bo pogrywam z Comumem od samego początku tej edycji, ma już on 120 poziom, zręki ponad 170. Bije ze smoczych tasaków. Dziś wbił 120 i testowaliśmy silniejsze wysysanie. Czy ono jest silniejsze? Jeśli 5 punktów życia więcej i 5 sekund dłuższy czas trwania oznacza silniejsze to wybucham śmiechem, albo i łzami bo podziwiam jego wytrwałość w skilowaniu zręczności. Mimo, iż musiał poswięcić mase czasu na wyskilowanie postaci, potrafił wbić ten 120 poziom, jednak uważam, że nie ma NIKOGO tak wytrwałęgo na serwerze jak on, jeśli chodzi o skilowanie i raczej nigdy nie będzie, więc jeśli człowiek ma poświęcić mase godzin na wbicie sensownej zręcznośći by bić raptem pare % więcej uważam za totalną porażkę. Zobaczcie, wbił chłopak te zajebiste skille bo tak trzeba powiedzieć 170 zreki to zajebisty skill i co mu po tym? Tak naprawde zostało mi wbijanie poziomów i wybranie się samemu na potwory z których spada pogromca smoków bo niestety ale aktualnie nie ma nawet z kim pogadać.

Tak na poprawe humoru przytoczę dzisiejszą rozmowę.

" - Ja już za wysoki skill mam, żęby skilować na smoku a graczy do skilowania też nie ma.
- Zaczaruj sobie sztylety na ziemie, ponoć daje to rade.
- Będe musiał poprosić kogoś o zrobienie ładunków ziemi... zaraz, zaraz... "
Tak, później zorientowaliśmy się, że można kupić ładunki ziemi od npc, jednak co by było gdyby się nie dało?
Chcąc być silnym wyskilowanym wojownikiem, jesteśmy w stanie to osiągnąć jednak pytanie po co, skoro po 2 miesiącach skilowania postaci nie ma z kim iść expić.

Miłego wieczoru.
Camol jest nieaktywny   Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Stare 02-01-18, 20:41   #6
Zetix

Domyślnie

Powiem tak nie ma sensu usuwać kar. za to skile mogłyby iść trochę szybciej. Z pewnością dual jest do udoskonalenia. Za mało znam gre i nie grałem DUALem więc trudno mi oceniać. Odnoszę się do tego co przeczytałem.
Z pewnością to w grze powinna się znaleźć informacja o DUAL. Np pytam jakiegoś NPC jakie bronie mogę używać w DUAL a nie za każdym razem WIKI.
Zetix jest nieaktywny   Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy aktualnie czytający ten temat: 1 (0 użytkownik(ów) i 1 gości)

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Zasady postowania